Melting Pot Skillet S’mores
If America is a great melting pot, then this gooey recipe for skillet s’mores is the American dream. Make them for summer slumber parties, backyard picnics or any other time you’re looking for a red, white and blue smile—no campfire required.
What You Need:
- 5-8 graham cracker squares (enough to line your cast iron pan)
- ½ cup of almond butter
- 1 HersheyⓇ bar
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- ½ banana, sliced
- Cinnamon, to taste
- ½ cup of blueberries
- 4 big marshmallows
How It’s Made:
- Preheat your oven using the broiler function.
- Pull out a medium-sized cast iron skillet and layer graham cracker squares on bottom, breaking a couple squares in half as needed.
- Spread almond butter on each graham cracker.
- Place Hershey’sⓇ chocolate on top of graham crackers followed by strawberries, bananas, and lastly, blueberries.
- Arrange marshmallows on top and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- Place in oven and broil marshmallows until visibly toasted (1-2 minutes)
- Remove skillet from the oven and top with another layer of graham crackers before enjoying!
Sodium 13 mg
Recipe inspired by: myrecipemagic.com
Get everything you need to make our Melting Pot Skillet S’mores online or in-store!
Hungry for More Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for holistic living tips from our lifestyle experts!