Whole 30 Harvest Hash with Balsamic Drizzle
Finding diet-friendly Thanksgiving foods shouldn’t have to be a pilgrimage. This autumn-themed hash is festive, Whole30 -compliant, and absolutely delicious.
What You Need:
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1″ cubes
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup duck fat
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar reduction
How It’s Made:
- Place vinegar in a saucepan over medium high heat.
- Bring to a boil stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium low and continue to simmer.
- Continue to simmer and stir until vinegar thickens to your preferred consistency.
- Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
- Combine sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts, onion and garlic in a bowl and mix with duck fat.
- Add rosemary, salt and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans evenly over veggies and cook for another 10-15 minutes, checking to see if the potatoes/sprouts are tender.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction. Enjoy!
Recipe Inspired By: pasturedkitchen.com
Serving Size: 6
Total Fat 16g
Total Carbo 20g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need to make our Whole 30 Harvest Hash with Balsamic Drizzle online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.