Bistro Beef Tenderloin
This herb-rubbed tenderloin recipe is a stunner for meat-lovers and moderates alike!
What You Need:
- 3 lb beef tenderloin, trimmed of fat
- 2 Tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs (chives, parsley, chervil, tarragon, thyme)
- 2 Tbsps Dijon mustard
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Tie kitchen string around tenderloin in three places, so it doesn’t flatten while roasting.
- Rub tenderloin with oil; pat on salt and pepper. Place in a large roasting pan.
- Roast until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the tenderloin registers 140°F for medium-rare, about 45 minutes, turning two or three times during roasting to ensure even cooking.
- Transfer to a cutting board; let rest for 10 minutes. Remove string.
- Place herbs on a large plate. Coat tenderloin evenly with mustard; then roll in herbs, pressing gently to adhere. Slice and serve.
Serving Size: 12
Total Fat 9g
Total Carbo 1g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need to make our Balsamic Chicken online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.