Pumpkin Crust Pizza
This fall-themed pizza recipe is both kid-friendly and kid-healthy! Make it during your next pizza night for a slice you can feel good about serving to your family.
What You Need:
- 1 ⅓ cup gluten-free BisquickⓇ Mix
- 1 ⅓ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 ½ cup Go VeggieⓇ mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
How It’s Made:
- Heat oven to 425°F. Grease 12 inch pizza pan.
- Stir BisquickⓇ mix, pumpkin puree and salt together until well combined; spread in pan.
- Spread marinara over crust; top with cheese and basil.
- Bake 20-30 min.
Serving Size: 3
Total Fat 11g
Total Carbo 66g
*This recipe is high in sodium.
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need to make our Pumpkin Crust Pizza online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.