Banana Monster Mash Skewers
These monstrous banana bites are almost as fun to make as they are to eat.
What You Need:
- 3 large bananas, cut into 1 ½ inch chunks
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsps powdered sugar
- 8 oz of shredded unsweetened coconut
- Natural Food colorings of choice
- 30 candy eyes
- Parchment paper
- 15 skewers
How It’s Made:
- Slide each banana chunk on a skewer, making sure not to puncture the other end.
- Lay each skewered banana on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for about an hour. Meanwhile, mix shredded coconut and food coloring together (each color in a separate bowl). Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together frozen yogurt and powdered sugar. Once bananas are frozen, dip them into yogurt mixture and roll them in coconut. Place them on lined baking sheet.
- Return to freezer for at least 1 hour to allow yogurt to set.
- Place candied eyes on monsters immediately, dabbing on extra yogurt, if needed.
Serving Size: 15
Total Fat 4g
Total Carbs 9g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need to make our Banana Monster Mash Skewers online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.