DIY Birdie Box
This adorable lunch box sandwich hack is a simple way to say ”I love you a bushel and a peck.”
What You Need:
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 2 slices turkey
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 3 Nut ThinsⓇ crackers
- 1/4 Grape tomatoes, halved
- Hard boiled egg
- 3 pieces of lettuce, to garnish
- 1 Tbsp balsamic dressing
How It’s Made:
- Using a knife, cut one slice of bread into a circle— this will be the bottom part of sandwich.
- Cut other slice of bread to resemble a shell-like shape.
- Spread balsamic dressing on the bottom slice of bread and add turkey, cheese, and carrots.
- In your lunchbox, lay lettuce in the top left corner and place sandwich on top.
- Add sliced carrots below sandwich. In one muffin cups add halved tomatoes and in the other, add crackers.
- In the corner of your lunch box, lay lettuce and place hard boiled egg on top.
- Finish your sandwich by adding two drops of balsamic dressing for eyes and a piece of carrot for the beak.
Serving Size: 1
Total Fat 16g
Total Carbs 40g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need to make our DIY Birdie Box online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.