Dig into this dairy-free spin on a Halloween favorite. With crunchy “soil” and all the gummy crawlers you can handle, this spooktacular treat is sure to be a hit.
What You Need:
- 4 medium avocados, pitted and fleshed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 4 whole chocolate graham crackers
- 16 gummy worms of choice
- 8 mini mason jars
How It’s Made:
- Combine avocado, cocoa powder, honey, cinnamon, almond milk, and vanilla extract in a food processor.
- After mixture has been blended smooth, scoop 1/8 cup into each mason jar.
- Place chocolate graham crackers into a ziplock baggie. Seal baggie well, then crush crackers with hands.
- Layer cookie crumbles on top of your pudding, top with two gummy worms, and enjoy!
Serving Size: 8
Total Fat 12g
Total Carbs 38g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need to make our Earthworm Pudding online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.