Mediterranean Mix Salad
Get your green on with this savory salad made with a revitalizing crunch of fresh veggies, fresh olives, and a drizzle of silky oil dressing.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 tsps toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ½ tsp minced fresh garlic
- 2 cups thinly sliced baby bok choy
- ½ cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- ¾ cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 2 Tbsps fresh cilantro leaves
- Top with ¼ cup LindsayⓇ Recloseables-California Ripe Pitted Olives
HOW IT’S MADE:
- Combine sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic in a medium bowl, tossing well.
- Add bok choy, bell pepper, sliced cucumber, fresh cilantro, and olives. Toss to coat.
Serving Size: 2
Total Fat 2g
Total Carbs 10g