Blueberry Basil Pancakes
Give your blueberry pancake recipe a tasty remix with this sweet and savory recipe.
What You Need:
- 1 lemon, zested
- ¾ cup blueberries
- 6 leaves fresh basil, chiffonade
- Pinch of salt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 container (5.3 oz) OikiosⓇ Triple Zero Blueberry, Vanilla, or Plain Greek yogurt
- ½ medium banana
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup fresh or frozen blueberries, plus more for serving
- 1 Tbsp butter
How It’s Made:
- Combine lemon zest, blueberries, basil, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Gently mash the mixture together to desired consistency and stir until combined well.
- Microwave the mixture for 60 seconds and set aside until pancakes are ready to be topped.
- Heat a griddle on medium heat.
- Combine the juice of 1 lemon, oats, baking powder, yogurt, banana, egg, vanilla and a pinch of salt in a blender and pulse for 30-60 seconds.
- Pour the mixture in a large bowl and fold in blueberries with a spoon.
- Melt a dab of butter on your griddle and pour four even circles of batter.
- Wait until the pancakes have a few bubbles on top before flipping on the other side.
- Serve with 1/3 cup plus 2 Tbsp of sauce, per serving.
Serving Size: 8
Total Fat 10g
Total Carbs 41g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need to make our Blueberry Basil Pancakes online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.