Ultimate Veg Head Tacos
With a medley of veggies this flavorful, who needs meat?
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1, 10 oz. bag frozen butternut squash
- 1, 12 oz. bag frozen spinach
- 1, 10 oz. bag frozen corn
- 1, 15 oz. cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 6 corn tortillas, warmed
- Optional toppings: sliced cherry tomatoes, plain greek yogurt, cheese, avocado slices, cilantro, salsa
HOW IT’S MADE:
- Heat olive oil in the pan with the chili powder for a few seconds before adding in butternut squash, corn, and spinach. Cover for 5 minutes.
- Add in black beans and season with salt, pepper and lime juice and zest.
- Serve with tortillas and desired toppings.
Serving Size: 6
Total Fat 3g
Total Carbs 33g