Mango Pico De Gallo Tacos
Hungry for a taste of summer? Then have good news: These easy-to-make sweet and savory tacos put island-inspired flavor on center stage.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4 corn tortillas
- Market Street’s mango pico de gallo
- 1 lime
- 1 lb. Market Street’s 93% lean ground beef
- 1 can rotel
- 2 Tbsp ancho chili powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- Optional Toppings: shredded cheese, sliced avocado, greek yogurt as sour cream
HOW IT’S MADE:
- Brown ground beef in a medium-sized pan over medium heat.
- Season meat with rotel, ancho chili powder, and cumin
- Once meat is cooked, spoon ground beef into your tortillas.
- Top ground beef with a hearty spoonful of Market Street’s mango pico de gallo and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Add the rest of your favorite taco night toppings, and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1