Avocado Egg Salad Roll-Ups
Take your love of avocado to the next level by giving the traditional egg salad sandwich a tasty, green makeover. This simple recipe is a filling lunch companion perfect for work or school while packing enough flavor to inspire your next outdoor picnic.
What You Need:
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 4-5 hard-boiled eggs, chopped in small pieces
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2-4 Tbsp plain Yoplait® Greek yogurt
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp red onion, diced
- 1 ½-2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3-4 whole wheat flour tortillas (3-10 inch diameter)
- 1 handful of cheddar crackers
- 5-7 strawberries
How It’s Made:
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients (except tortillas) and stir with a wooden spoon until evenly blended.
- Spread the mixture over tortilla and roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining salad.
- Slice with serrated knife into 1/2- 3/4 inch slices. You can slice them immediately or refrigerate until firm (about 30 mins) to ease slicing.
Serving Size: 3
Total Fat 21g
Total Carbs 35g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need to make our Avocado Egg Salad Roll-Ups online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.