Perfectly Paleo Pumpkin Pie
Paleo dieters, rejoice! This Thanksgiving, you can have your pumpkin pie and eat it too with this paleo take on a turkey day staple.
What You Need:
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 4 Tbsp butter, ghee or coconut oil (room temperature)
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 can fresh or canned pumpkin puree (about 1 ¾ cups)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup local raw honey
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp fresh grated ginger
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Process nuts in a food processor to almost a flour-like consistency. Be careful not to process too much or the mixture will stick together.
- In a bowl, mix ground nuts with butter or coconut oil. Spread mixture in a pie pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- While the crust bakes, mix filling ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour filling evenly on baked crust and bake for an additional 45 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Recipe Inspired By: paleoleap.com
Serving Size: 8
Total Fat 22g
Total Carbs 31g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need to make our Perfectly Paleo Pumpkin Pie online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.