Fresh n’ Fruity Yogurt Bark
This oh so fruity and refreshing snack will leave you saying “popsicles who?”
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 large container DannonⓇ OikosⓇ Triple Zero Yogurt
- 2 cups frozen fruit of choice
- ⅛ cup dried fruit
HOW IT’S MADE:
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on a baking pan.
- Spread a ½ inch layer of yogurt over the surface of the baking pan.
- Sprinkle frozen and dried fruit evenly over the yogurt.
- Freeze for 3 hours, or until frozen.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
Serving Size: 6
Total Fat 0g
Total Carbs 13g