Jackfruit BBQ Slider
Meatless Monday doesn’t mean barbecue is off the menu! These savory jackfruit sliders are so good, you won’t miss the meat.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 Canned jackfruit, drained and rinsed
- 4 Tbsp Sweet Baby Ray’s® BBQ sauce
- 1, 10-12 oz bag coleslaw mix
- 1 5.3 oz plain greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- Whole-wheat buns (can substitute with pretzel bun if desired)
HOW IT’S MADE:
- Thaw frozen Jackfruit and break up with a spatula.
- In a bowl, mix jackfruit and bbq sauce until evenly combined.
- If using a pretzel bun, thaw your pretzel bun according to package instructions.
- In a separate bowl mix together: coleslaw, greek yogurt, lemon juice and chili powder.
- When your bun is thawed, add jackfruit and BBQ mixture to the bottom bun and top with coleslaw. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 2