Corn Salad Pantry Staples
Not sure what to do with the abundance of canned products from stocking up during quarantine? Have no fear; we have recipes to use up those pantry and freezer staples and help you celebrate Cinco de Mayo with them.
What You Need
- 2- 15 oz cans of corn (or fresh)
- 2 large fresh tomatoes, or 1 can of tomatoes
- 1- 14 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: chopped green onions, chopped jalapeno, chopped jicama, chopped red peppers, garlic
How It’s Made:
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix
- Can stand at room temperature for up to 2 hours
Total Fat 0g
Total Carbs 27g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!