Gluten Free Mediterranean Lentil Salad
Enjoy this gluten-free Mediterranean lentil salad as a refreshing side dish for your next barbeque or as your next lunch. Feel free to add grilled chicken to make it more protein-packed.
What You Need
- 1 cup uncooked green lentils, or 2 ½ cups cooked
- 1 cup diced cucumbers
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell peppers
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cups chopped parsley
- ¼ cup chopped kalamata olives
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, or fresh lemon
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
How It’s Made:
- Cook lentils per instructions on bag or box and let lentils cool in a serving bowl
- Chop and dice all other ingredients for the salad, set aside.
- Whisk together ingredient for the vinaigrette in a small bowl
- Add in all salad ingredients to the lentils and mix.
- Add vinaigrette, and mix well until combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve
Total Fat 7g
Total Carbs 24g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!