1 Sheet Pan Asian Chicken with Mixed Vegetables
This 1-sheet pan has a delicious Asian flare with only a few power house ingredients. If you haven’t added gochujang to your grocery list yet, this is the perfect opportunity to!
What You Need
- 1 lb Chicken Thighs
- 1 bag Snow Peas
- 1 medium head Broccoli
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 Orange pepper
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Fish sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Gochujang
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place chicken thighs on sheet pan
- Scatter snow peas on pan
- Chop broccoli into small florets and scatter on pan
- Chop peppers into strips and scatter on pan
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes
- Make sauce by adding sesame oil, soy sauce, fish sauce, and gochujang to a bowl and mixing together
- Add sauce to cover sheet pan ingredients once it cools for 10 minutes
Total Fat 6g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!