1 sheet pan – Mini Meatloaf, Potatoes and Asparagus
Go ahead and file this under the 1-sheet pan wonders that you’ll be sure to use with your family in a pinch.
What You Need
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 4 Tbsp. italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper as desired
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine ground beef, italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and mix
- Shape in 3 oz log shapes
- Place on pan and cook for 10 minutes
- Chop off the ends of asparagus
- Dice potatoes in ½ inch cubes
- Pull out pan and place asparagus, and potatoes
- Continue cooking for 25 minutes
- Check for doneness by testing internal temperature of meat measures 165 degrees
Total Fat 7g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need!