3 Ingredient Milk and Cereal Bars
Posted Aug 08, 2020 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Looking for a way to amp up the nutrition with a spin on the classic milk and cereal bars? These freezer friendly breakfast (or dessert) options are quick, easy, and sure to become part of your weekly routine.
What You Need
- 1 Tbsp. of your favorite cereal
- 2 Tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/8 tsp. honey
How It’s Made:
- Mix together greek yogurt and honey
- Pour 2 Tbsp. mixture into silicone muffin liners or mold
- Top with 1.5 Tbsp. cereal and lightly press in
- Freeze for 3 hours or overnight
Total Fat 1g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!