Air Fryer Salmon With Spinach And Lentils
Posted Sep 15, 2022 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
From prep to on the table this 3 ingredient, along with a few additional spices, takes 15 minutes total time. Sign us up for this one a week for sure!
What You Need
1 lb. salmon
½ Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
½ tsp. Paprika
½ tsp. Cumin
1, 10 oz. pkg. Spinach
1 pkg Fillios peruvian lentils
How It’s Made:
- Season salmon with oil and spices
- In a large pan over medium-high heat place in half the spinach and wilt
- Set air fryer to 390 degrees for 9 minutes and set the set the salmon in and go
- Place the other half of the spinach in the pan to wilt
- Once all the spinach is wilted dump the lentils in to mix
Total Fat 11g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!