Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
Here’s a twist on the traditional Chocolate Chip Cookie that skips the all purpose flour, instead uses almond flour. Perfect if you are looking for a gluten free, grain free, lower carb option for a holiday treat (or anytime, really). You can substitute a crushed peppermint stick ¼ cup of the chocolate chips for a Christmas twist!
What You Need
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup coconut palm sugar or brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups Open Nature Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
How It’s Made:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until well combined. Add egg and vanilla; continue beating.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda and salt. Stir this mixture into the butter mixture. Add chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Place small spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment. Press dough slightly if crispy cookies are desired.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving.
Total Fat 11g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!