Apple Cinnamon Croissant Rolls
Posted Sep 04, 2020 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
The perfect way to start or end the day these little apple pie roll ups are indulgent tasting with a pop of fresh acidity from the green apple.
What You Need
- ½ large Green apples
- 2 tsp. Apple pie spice
- 1.5 Tbsp Brown sugar
- ⅛ c. chopped Pecans
- 1 Canned croissant rolls
- ½ Tbsp. Cream
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 375
- Chop pecans and add to a bowl
- Add brown sugar and apple pie spice to bowl and mix
- Roll croissants out flat and top them with mixture and a slice of apple and roll them up
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and place the rolled up croissant evenly apart
- Brush the tops with cream
- Bake for 13 minutes
Total Fat 11g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!