Apple-Ginger Kombucha Sangria
Posted Sep 14, 2018 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Treat yourself to a refreshing tonic that packs the flavors of fall in every sip. Stir up a batch for a cozy night in or pair alongside roasted nuts and dark chocolate the next time you’re entertaining. With notes of fruit, fall spice, and the added bonus of antioxidants, we promise it will be love at first glass.
What You Need:
- 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc (or sweet wine if you prefer)
- 3 honeycrisp apples, sliced
- 2 oranges, sliced into rounds
- Whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup of pure cranberry juice, no sweetener added
- 1 cup of apple cider, no sweetener added
- 1/4 cup of brandy
- 1 bottles of Buddha’s Brew® ginger kombucha
How It’s Made:
- With a toothpick, poke holes in outside of orange slices and fill with cloves (make sure they’re really in there).
- In a bowl or pitcher, combine all ingredients except kombucha and stir until honey is dissolved.
- Set bowl/pitcher in fridge overnight so fruits can absorb mixture.
- Serve mixture and fruit in a glass, top with your choice of kombucha, and garnish as desired.
Serving Size: 8
Total Fat 0g
Total Carbs 20g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need to make our Cran-Apple-Ginger Kombucha Sangria online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.