Apple Sauce Pork Chops
Dinner can be a messy task with all of the clean up so in-order to take down. Grab a bag of your favorite freezer vegetable or a microwave-ready bag from produce and you’ve got yourself a meal in under 15 minutes!
What You Need
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 shallot
- 1 Tbsp. dried rosemary
- ½ Tbsp. dried granulated garlic
- 1 lb Pork chops
- ⅓ c. Apple Sauce (or our Crockpot Pear-Apple Sauce)
- Pinch of cinnamon to finish
How It’s Made:
- Preheat cast iron skillet to medium high heat
- Dice shallot
- Place butter and shallot in pan to crisp
- Season pork chops with rosemary, garlic and salt and pepper as desired
- Sear on one side for 4 minutes
- Lower the heat to medium and sear on the opposite side for 5 minutes and add on the apple sauce evenly between the pork chops on top to keep it moist
- Sprinkle on a pinch of cinnamon
- Turn the pan off and serve it up warm with your favorite easy side dish
Total Fat 7g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!