Asian Cucumber Salad
Posted Jul 06, 2022 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Lighten up your next bbq with this side dish. If you want similar flavors flowing through your dishes, mix equal parts BBQ sauce and Gochujang paste together to use as a sauce or baste it.
What You Need
2 Green onions sliced
2 clove Garlic
1 Tsp. Gochujang paste
1 Tbsp. sesame oil
1 tsp. coconut aminos
½ tsp. Local Texas Honey
Salt and Pepper as desired
Optional garnish: sesame seeds
How It’s Made:
- Slice cucumbers in coins and then in half
- Slice scallions about ¼ inch thick
- Mince garlic
- In a large bowl combine garlic, gochujang paste, sesame oil, coconut aminos, honey and whisk until incorporated
- Add in cucumbers and toss to combine
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds
Total Fat 3g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!