Avocado Air Fryer Fries
Grab the heart healthy fats of these delicious and creamy avocado fries with the “fried” spin. Pick the perfect avocado by gently pressing the top or bottom of it.
What You Need
- 2 large avocados
- 1 egg
- ½ c. flour
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- ¼ tsp. Paprika
- ⅛ tsp. Garlic powder
- ½ c. panko
How It’s Made:
- Slice the avocado in half
- Evenly slice 6 strips from the half
- In a small shallow bowl crack and whisk egg
- On a dinner plate combine flour, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder
- Dredge avocado in egg and then flour mixture
- Dredge again in egg followed by panko
- Spray with olive oil
- Place in air fryer on 400 for 7 minutes (the same temperature and time works in an oven if you place a baking rack on a sheet pan and then place your avocado fries on top)
Total Fat 9g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!