This recipe for marinated balsamic chicken is slow going, but a fast favorite.
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp Italian salad dressing
- 3 Tbsps balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 1/4 lbs chicken breast tenderloins
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb frozen green beans
- 1 1/2 cups matchstick carrots
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
How It’s Made:
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together salad dressing, balsamic vinegar, honey and red pepper flakes, set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste, then place chicken evenly in skillet.
- Cook about 6 – 7 minutes, rotating once halfway through cooking, until chicken has cooked through. meanwhile, chop asparagus and tomatoes.
- Add half the dressing mixture to skillet and rotate chicken to evenly coat. Transfer chicken to a large plate or a serving platter while leaving sauce in skillet.
- Add asparagus and carrots to skillet, season with salt and pepper to taste and cook, stirring frequently, until crisp tender, about 4 minutes. Transfer veggies to plate or platter with chicken.
- Add remaining dressing mixture to skillet and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes to chicken and veggies and drizzle dressing mixture in pan over top (or return chicken and veggies to pan and toss to coat).
Serving Size: 4
Total Fat 22g
Total Carbs 52g
*This recipe is high in sodium
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need to make our One Pan Balsamic Chicken and Veggies online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.