Balsamic Herb Baked Chicken Thighs
Posted Sep 30, 2020 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Outside of the chicken breast, chicken thighs are our next favorite cut since they are so tender, juicy, jam packed with flavor and hard to over cook in any modality you choose be it grilling, baking, or pan searing.
What You Need
- ¼ c. Balsamic vinegar
- ¼ c. Olive oil
- 1 lb. Chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 1, 0.5oz pkg Rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- salt and pepper
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Roughly chop rosemary leaves, garlic
- In a plastic bag combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, chicken thighs, rosemary and garlic, lemon juice and zest and salt and pepper as desired
- Zip the bag shut and shake to combine and let it marinate for 30-60 minutes
- Bake in a glass dish for 25-30 minutes
Total Fat 17g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!