Bamba Peanut Butter Puffs and Oat Crusted Chicken Tenders
Snacks don’t always need to stay just in their traditional form. Take these Bamba peanut butter puffs for example. Let’s say there isn’t enough to go around as a snack but just enough left to be revamped into a recipe! These are great for dinner as we head into National Family Meals Month next month and used as leftovers for school (or work) lunches!
What You Need
- 1 lb chicken breast
- ½ c. oats
- 1 c. bamba peanut puffs
- Salt and pepper as desired
- 2 medium heads broccoli
- Spray cooking oil
- ¼ c. peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- ½ Tbsp. maple syrup
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Slice chicken breasts into 1 inch pieces
- Combine Oats and puffs into a blender and blend until a dust-like texture and pour into a separate bowl
- Toss chicken into mixture and coat fully and place on pan
- Cut broccoli into small florets and lightly spray with cooking oil, salt and pepper
- Bake for 35 minutes
- Combine all sauce ingredients
Total Fat 14g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!