Banana Chia Seed Pudding Taco
Posted May 03, 2020 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Tacos aren’t just for breakfast, lunch or dinner. They can be used for a sweet snack or dessert too!
What You Need
- 1 Banana
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 La Tortilla Low Carb Tortilla
- ¼ cup Whipped Cream
- 5 Vanilla Wafers
How It’s Made:
- Blend coconut milk, chia seeds, and ½ of the banana in blender and let sit in fridge for 1 hour
- Lay down tortilla and spread pudding mixture on it
- Pipe on a thin layer of whipped cream
- Top with leftover banana slices and wafers
Total Fat 7g
Total Carbs 35g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!