Banana Pudding Cup Bites
These mini banana pudding cups are a classic! Keeping servings in portion is key to feeling great about all the fun food choices that will grace your plate this holiday season.
What You Need
- 9 Graham crackers
- ¼ c. Powdered Sugar
- 7 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. Sugar-Free Banana Pudding
- 2 c. fairlife skim milk
- 1 Bananas
- 1 pkg mini Vanilla Wafers
How It’s Made:
- Make pudding according to package directions
- Crush graham crackers manually or in food processor
- Add in powdered sugar and stir or pulse
- Add in butter and stir or pulse until lightly combined
- Take 1 Tbsp. and put into mini-muffin tin, pack down and spread up towards the sides
- Chill in fridge for 30 minutes
- Put 1 a dollop of pudding into each cup
- Slice a ¼ inch slice of banana and 1 mini wafer on top to garnish
Total Fat 3.6g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!