Basil Butter Bowtie Pasta with Shrimp
Posted Sep 10, 2018 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
This light and buttery pasta dish is a foodie’s dream for a quiet evening in with the family. Whip it up for a quick and tasty fix or when you have a few picky eaters in tow—we promise you’ll hear nothing but compliments to the chef.
What You Need:
- 12 oz bowtie pasta
- 1 can (14 oz) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 2 Tbsps unsalted butter
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 lb shrimp
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Parmesan cheese, optional
How It’s Made:
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, combine butter, broth, basil, and seasoning in a large skillet over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Add shrimp to sauce and cook for approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- Once shrimp is cooked through, add drained pasta and spinach.
- Gently toss to allow spinach to wilt. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Serving Size: 4
Total Fat 10g
Total Carbs 8g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need to make our Basil Butter Bowtie Pasta with Shrimp online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.