Berry Grilled Cheese
Posted Apr 12, 2023 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
It’s National Grilled Cheese Day and we’re here for this childhood staple. We’re putting a sweet twist on it this time and definitely think you should try it. With berries in season and getting the most for your produce dollar is at the top of your list, give this a shot!
What You Need
1 Tbsp. Chocolate Peanut Butter (our favorite is ‘Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Dreams’)
1 Hennings Strawberry Cheddar (or blueberry since it’s seasonal)(or a regular cheddar will work just fine)
2 Slices Dave’s Killer Bread
1 Tbsp. Butter
How It’s Made:
- Slice strawberry thinly to cover the surface of the bread
- Grate the cheese
- Butter both outsides of the bread
- Spread peanut butter on the opposite side of on one of the slices of bread
- In a small pan over medium heat, place the buttered side down with the peanut butter on it
- Place the grated cheese next
- Place the strawberry slices on top of the cheese
- Place the final piece of the bread on top with the butter side facing up
- Flip after 3-4 minutes, depending on desired char level
- Take off the pan after another 4 minutes
Total Fat 35g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!