BLT Pasta Salad
Plant protein is still super trendy and this chickpea pasta delivers just that. A creamy BLT salad is an excellent dinner for your littles and great for you next day as work lunch leftovers. Don’t pass up this recipe!
What You Need
1, 8oz Box Chickpea Pasta
1, 10oz pkg cherry tomatoes
1 small head lettuce
½ pkg. Bacon
1 medium avocado
¼ c .Ultra filtered milk
¼ c. Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
2 tsp. Ranch Seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
How It’s Made:
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- In a medium bowl mash the avocado
- Add milk, greek yogurt and ranch seasoning to the avocado and combine
- Combine the pasta and avocado mixture
- Cook bacon in a pan to desired crispiness
- Slice tomatoes in half
- Roughly chop lettuce in small pieces
- Divide all ingredients evenly into 4 separate bowls for a unique presentation
Total Fat 15g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!