Blue Cheese Greek yogurt Dip
With the big game right around the corner snack and meal options start increasing and we want to help you along with a few more healthful options. So we give you a play on the traditional wing basket! Our ReadyMeals grilled chicken is the perfect hosting hack with less time being spent in the kitchen and a better option than it’s traditional breaded and fried counterpart. You can always count on us to suggest a few extra veggies as well. This board will come together in less than 10 minutes for your party.
What You Need
4 oz Blue Cheese
½ c. Fat Free Greek Yogurt
⅛ tsp. Cayenne
⅛ tsp. Ground Dried Mustard
¼ tsp. Black Pepper
1 c. Tri-Colored Peppers
1 c. Celery
1 c. Carrot Sticks
1 lb. ReadyMeals Grilled Chicken
How It’s Made:
- In a small serving bowl combine the blue cheese and yogurt to mix well
- On a rectangular platter set the bowl in the center
- If you’re chicken is not already diced in 1-inch cubes, do so now
- With the chicken, place it in a football shape around the bowl
- Fill in the rest of the rectangle with the vegetables and serve
Total Fat 3g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!