Broccoli Mac n’ Cheese
Mac and cheese is a true staple year round but there is something so cozy about it for fall. Bring it to the table on a sweater weather type night or to your next tailgate and see the faces light up!
What You Need
8 oz. Banza Pasta Shells
1 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
2 Tbsp. All purpose Flour
1 C. Fairlife Ultra Filtered Milk
½ C. Half & Half
1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
6 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
1, 12oz Signature Select Frozen Broccoli Florets, thawed
Salt and Pepper as desired
How It’s Made:
- Boil noodles according to package directions
- In a large pan over medium heat melt butter add garlic powder and flour until a light paste starts to form
- Slowly add milk and cream to dissolve the clumps before adding anything else
- Dice shallot
- Add shallot, dijon mustard and grated cheese and let it all melt together
- Add in pasta and broccoli florets and toss to combine
Total Fat 18g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!