Brussels Sprouts Salad
Posted Nov 22, 2020 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Serve this pasta salad warm or cold for a delicious fiber filled side dish for your thanksgiving feast!
What You Need
- 1 ½ lb. brussels sprouts
- 5 pieces of bacon
- 1 box Banza macaroni
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. champagne vinegar¼ c. olive oil1 c. Parmigiano reggiano
How It’s Made:
- In the bottom of a large serving bowl place dijon mustard, champagne vinegar, and olive oil. Whisk until combined.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions
- Scoop out macaroni from water and place in the large bowl
- Cut the ends off of the brussels sprouts and peel the leaves off
- In the same pasta water, cook the brussels sprouts for 3 minutes
- Sprinkle on top parmigiano reggiano and bacon and toss to combine all ingredients
Total Fat 20g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!