Budget Wines, Big Flavor
Posted Nov 05, 2020 in Food + Nutrition
Whether you are hosting for a large or small group, wow them your wine collection. We’ve picked our top 5 budget friendly wines that taste a little more expensive than their price tag.
- Curious Beasts Chardonnay – a beautiful full body mouthfeel with a medium finish, touch of dryness and minerality and fresh notes of apple and vanilla
- Poppy Pinot Noir – a beautiful classic pinot in the perfect price point. Leans a little on the fuller body side with some buttery, oakey, cranberry and mushroom notes. Perfect for your Thanksgiving meal
- Flat Top Hills Cabernet Sauvignon – with a rich full body this dryer red boasts black fruit forward notes with a touch of residual sugar to drive the flavor profile home for its price point
- Cline Farmhouse Red Wine – on the bolder yet fruitier side of red blend this wine boasts notes of pepper and tobacco with flavorful red fruit and smooth tannins
- Clayhouse Adobo Red Wine – with notes of cherry, plum, vanilla bean, and spiced blueberries this full body read leans on the dryer side and a multi-palate pleaser