Cast Iron Beef Tenderloin
Keep it classically simple this holiday season with this cast iron beef tenderloin that can be paired with any side dish you may have!
What You Need
- 1 lb Beef Tenderloin
- Salt and Pepper as desired
- 1 Tbsp. butter
How It’s Made:
- Remove meat from the fridge 30 minutes prior to cooking
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut tenderloin in 2 inch thick slices
- Season with salt and pepper as desired
- Preheat cast iron to medium high heat
- Place butter in pan to melt
- Sear meat for 3 minutes on each side and place in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
Total Fat 12g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!