Cast Iron Beef Tenderloin
Posted Dec 04, 2020 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Keep it classically simple this holiday season with this cast iron beef tenderloin that can be paired with any side dish you may have!
What You Need
- 1 lb Beef Tenderloin
- Salt and Pepper as desired
- 1 Tbsp. butter
How It’s Made:
- Remove meat from the fridge 30 minutes prior to cooking
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut tenderloin in 2 inch thick slices
- Season with salt and pepper as desired
- Preheat cast iron to medium high heat
- Place butter in pan to melt
- Sear meat for 3 minutes on each side and place in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
Total Fat 12g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!