Cherry Dessert Pastry
The sweetest of all things – in season cherries with dark chocolate. A perfect summer pairing to indulge your sweet tooth.
What You Need
- 1 pkg Phyllo Dough
- 1 Egg
- 2 c. Cherries, pitted and sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Turbinado sugar
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Roll out phyllo dough
- Cut into 9 squares
- Combine cherries and butter in a bowl and mix
- Take 4 squares and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Fill the squares evenly with the cherry mixture
- Place top square on and crimp the edges with a fork and brush with egg wash and sprinkle with turbinado sugar
- Cook for 8 minutes on 400 and then bump it down to 12 minutes on 350
Total Fat 10g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!