Cherry Pomegranate Reduction
Posted May 19, 2020 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
This reduction pairs well will all types of proteins and brings in just the right amount of savory summer into your dish.
What You Need
- 1 cup Pom wonderful
- 1 cup Cherries (or other type of juice)
- Optional: salt
How It’s Made:
- Seed cherries
- Place in blender and process until smooth
- Put through a strainer to catch any excess pulp
- Combine pom juice (or other juice, ie grape, cherry, etc) and cherry juice in a small sauce pan
- Bring to a boil and turn to simmer until the liquid reduces by about half, about 1 hour
- If you desire a more syrup texture let it go longer
- Optional: season with a pinch of salt
Total Fat 0g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!