Quick Chicken and Veggie Stir-Fry
Posted Aug 13, 2018 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
This is a fantastic option for when you’re hungry and in a hurry. At only 334 calories per serving, it’s a cross-category winner!
What You Need:
- 1 cup microwave rice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil or canola oil
- Chicken stir-fry seasoning packet
- ½ cup stir fry sauce
- Signature Kitchen’s™ frozen stir-fry veggie mix
How It’s Made:
- Prepare the rice in the microwave according to package directions.
- Heat a wok/large skillet over medium-high heat; once heated, heat 1 tbsp. oil before adding chicken/beef. Allow the protein to sit for 2-3 minutes before tossing; stir-fry until almost done. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in pan. Add in fresh and frozen vegetables and stir-fry until tender but still crisp (4-5 minutes). If the pan looks too dry, add a splash of water.
- Add the protein back into the pan. Pour the stir-fry sauce over the mixture and toss until all ingredients are coated. Allow to cook for 1-2 more minutes. Serve over a bed of rice.
Serving Size: 4
Total Fat 11g
Saturate Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Sodium 1500 mg
Total Carbs 38g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Discover everything you need to pack a lunch you’ll love online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.