Chicken Bacon Pumpkin Gnocchi
Have you ever tried gnocchi? It surprised us a while back when it was one of the few items that wasn’t being bought as much as some of the other packaged carbohydrates. It has a beautiful thick dough-like consistency with only 2-3 minutes of cook time! But if you aren’t careful it can turn a little gummy if it goes longer!
What You Need
- 1, 17.5oz pkg gnocchi
- 3 c. bone broth
- 1 lb rotisserie chicken
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 bunches swissh chard
- 1 can pumpkin
- 8 oz Asiago cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
How It’s Made:
- Cook gnocchi according to package in bone broth
- Roughly destem and chop swiss chard
- Heat butter in a large skillet and saute swiss chard
- Once wilted add pumpkin, 1 ½ c. bone broth from boiling gnocchi and combine
- Add in shredded rotisserie chicken, gnocchi, asiago, italian seasoning, garlic powder
- Stir to combine all ingredients as it will be a thick mixture and let flavors combine for 5-7 minutes
Total Fat 13g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!