Chicken Curry Stuffed Calzone
Posted Sep 10, 2018 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Part Italian, part Indian, and all good, this dinner time game-changer takes the best of both worlds and serves them up on a plate.
What You Need:
- 1 lb frozen or refrigerated pizza dough, thawed
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded or cubed
- 2 Tbsps prepared curry paste, mild or hot
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 cup steamed broccoli florets (or other veggie preference)
- 2 Tbsps fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 375°F or per dough package instructions.
- Roll dough out into a large circle about ½ inch thick. Transfer dough to baking sheet (don’t worry if some dough hangs over the edge—you’ll be folding it in half).
- Combine chicken, curry paste, steamed broccoli, salt, and cilantro in a bowl. Top one half of dough with the chicken mixture and cheese.
- Fold over half of the dough with toppings and pinch edges together to seal.
- Bake 15 – 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting crosswise into slices. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 slice, serves 6
Total Fat 14g
Total Carbs 35g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need to make our Chicken Curry Stuffed Calzone online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.