Chicken Salad to Tacos
Keep dinner light tonight with a shredded chicken taco salad and revamp any leftovers into a tortilla tomorrow for lunch (as pictured above). Meal times can truly be that simple and nutritious!
What You Need
2 lb. Rotisserie Shredded Chicken
½ c. Salsa of your choice
¼ c. Taco Seasoning
1 Head Green Leaf Lettuce
½ c. Salsa Verde of choice
Optional Toppings; cotija cheese, cilantro
For tomorrow’s revamp: corn tortillas (or your choice) served on the side as to not get soggy
How It’s Made:
- In a medium bowl mix together the salsa and taco seasoning
- Stir in your shredded chicken and coat with the mixture evenly
- Roughly chop your lettuce and separate into 4 bowls
- Spread about 4oz of chicken mixture into each bowl
- Slice up avocado among 4 bowls (saving the other half for tomorrow’s lunch
- Drizzle the salsa on top of the salad evenly (the leftovers in the jar will be used tomorrow)
Total Fat 4.5g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!