Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Looking for a sweet dessert with pantry items you might already have on hand with no added sugar? Your valentine will never know what’s in the creamy decadent dessert that comes together in minutes.
What You Need
- 5 Large Dates, pitted
- 2 Medium Ripe Avocados
- ½ C. Cocoa Powder
- ½ C. Fat Free Ultrafiltered Milk
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- ⅛ tsp. Salt
How It’s Made:
- Heat water in a bowl and submerge dates until soft
- Open and pit the avocado and place the flesh in a bowl and mash
- Add the cocoa powder and salt and roughly combine
- In a small blender add dates, milk and vanilla extract and blend until smooth
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until smooth
Total Fat 12g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!