Chocolate Truffles with Strawberries and Freeze Dried Raspberries
These little sweet at first bit with a twang that kicks in from the tartness are packed with goodness for your valentines sweetheart.
What You Need
⅔ c. Frozen Strawberries, Thawed
⅔ c. Freeze Dried Raspberries
½ c. Coconut Flour
⅔ c. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
¼ c. White Chocolate Chips
How It’s Made:
- In a food processor add strawberries and pulse a few times
- Next, add the freeze-dried raspberries and pulse a few more times (save 3 off to the side)
- Next add the coconut flour and blend until it comes together in a dough like consistency
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, make 24 – ½ inch balls and chill in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes
- In a microwave safe bowl heat the semi-sweet chocolate in 20 second intervals as to not burn it until it runs smooth
- In another microwave safe bowl heat the white chocolate in 20 second intervals as to not burn it until it runs smooth
- Crumble the 3 freeze-dried raspberries into a dust with your fingers
- Take the balls out of the refrigerator and lightly roll them in the semi-sweet chocolate and place them back on the parchment paper
- Place back in the fridge for 10-15 minutes
- Evenly drizzle the white chocolate on top and sprinkle on a little of the raspberry dust
- Place back in the fridge for a minimum for 15 minutes (but the longer you can wait, the better they become)
Makes 24 Truffles
Total Fat 3g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!