Crispy Salmon with Walnut Cranberry Puree
With the powerhouse of omega-3s from the salmon and walnuts this fall inspired dish is sure to deliver a crispy crust, buttery meaty texture, and a sweet punch of maple and cranberry.
What You Need
- 4, 4oz perfectly portioned Salmon
- ¼ c. Walnut
- 1 Tbsp. Thyme
- ⅓ c. fresh Cranberries
- ⅛ c. Orange Juice
- 1 tsp. Maple Syrup
- ¼ tsp. Salt
How It’s Made:
- Heat a medium pan to medium-high heat
- Add butter and melt
- Add salmon
- Cook for 3 minutes on one side and flip to the other side to cook for 3-4 minutes
- Internal temperature should read about 145
- While the salmon is resting, put the walnuts, thyme, cranberries, orange juice, maple syrup, and salt into a small blender
- Blend until smooth
- To plate, you can add the sauce on top or bottom of the salmon
Total Fat 13g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!