Crockpot Crab Dip
Posted Oct 15, 2020 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Dips in the crockpot are great because they can be held at a constant temperature for a long period of time so no food safety risk and low maintenance on a hosting end. What’s not to love? A few things we love about this recipe is that we are adding more veggies with the leeks and a higher protein content with the plain Greek yogurt and crab as well as some great omega-3’s.
What You Need
- ½ lb cooked and shredded crab
- 1, 10oz bag fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1, 6oz can quartered artichoke hearts, chopped and drained
- 2 leeks, roughly chopped
- 1, 8oz brick low-fat cream cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 c. fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- ½ c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How It’s Made:
- Toss all ingredients into a crockpot and stir to incorporate thoroughly
- Set on low setting for 2 hours before serving
- Serve with veggies like carrot chips, celery sticks, sliced cucumbers, or bell pepper strips. If you are looking for something with a saltier finish try a whole grain cracker or pita chip
Total Fat 7g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!